Vehr Cares nonprofit grant application
Our donated professional services can be used to develop an integrated communications plan, support the implementation of an existing plan or to provide creative services.
To qualify for the Vehr Cares nonprofit grant program, organizations must meet the following guidelines:
- U.S.-based IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Must provide an arts-related service within the greater Cincinnati region
- Must have a professionally staffed marketing function with an annual marketing plan
To complete the Vehr Cares nonprofit grant program application, organizations should be prepared to submit the following:
- Review of your organization’s purpose and services
- Description of the population your organization serves
- Explanation of the services the Vehr Cares grant can provide your organization
- A description of how the Vehr Cares grant work will be sustained in the future
- Annual operating budget, including specific reference to the annual marketing budget
- List of your executive leadership team and the members of your board of trustees
The Vehr Cares nonprofit grant program will accept applications from arts-related nonprofits from March 9 through April 30, 2017.
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com